Keep the product, backing paper and plastic bag away from children and pets as it is not a toy.
Keep the product away from fire and sources of ignition as it can be flammable.
If the product is accidentally ingested, consult medical help immediately.
It is recommended to test a small amount of tape on your skin first in case of allergic reaction. Do this 24 hours before full use. If you do experience a reaction, remove tape immediately, wash well with lukewarm water and consult your doctor if needed.
When you remove the tape you may find that it hurts as you pull out little hairs etc, just like a plaster. To help minimise this you can try pouring a little water between the enhancer/form to loosen the tape before you pull it away.
Not recommended for use directly on nipples on in the genital area.