Pre- Usage Tests
Please read through all listed materials. Before using the product do an allergy patch test for reactions or sensitivities.
Test procedure for skin:
• Apply a small amount of the skin side of the Boobylicious Tape on the upper part of your inner arm (at the crook of the elbow). Leave the backing on the breast form side.
• Cover it with a bandage.
• Choose a time of day where you can leave the patch test in place for least 24 hours without getting it wet.
• If you are sensitive to any of the materials, a reaction such as reddening, burning, itching, or other irritation should occur within twenty-four hours of application.
• If you don’t see or feel any reaction, the material should be safe to use, but you must check for irritation during use.
• If you notice any adverse effects during the patch test, please remove carefully from your skin, wash in lukewarm water and do not use the product further.
• If you do not have any reactions during the safety test, but notice an adverse effects during full use, please remove carefully from your skin, wash in lukewarm water and do not use the product further.
Test procedure for breast enhancers and breast forms:
This test should only need to be performed once, but if you are still not sure after this test, please repeat.
- Wash your breast forms with water and pat dry, or wipe over with isopropyl alcohol.
• Trim an amount of of Boobylicious Tape from either your discs, strips or sheets, ensuring that you have the split from the backing so that you can easily remove it for the test. An amount around 2cm x 2cm is a good size, or half of one of the strips.
• Remove the backing for the breast form side, smooth the tape on to the breast forms on the back where it is smooth, and immediately remove peeling the tape back on itself. See the usage instructions with the product for images of this. The tape should not be pulled straight up in the air, but instead back on itself to give a clean removal.
• If you have problems removing the tape, you can use nail varnish remover, isopropyl alcohol or an alcohol wipe to try and dissolve the adhesive. The tape will be strongly held to the breast form for a good grip, and this is normal, but if you feel it holds on too strongly or it is too difficult to remove/does not remove cleanly, do not use the tape further and contact me for advice.
• If this test is successful, apply a further small amount to a new area on the forms.
• Remove the tape gently after 30 minutes, by peeling the tape back on itself as before.
• If this test is successful, apply a further small amount to a new area on the forms and remove the tape gently after 4 hours by peeling the tape back on itself.
• If all the tests are successful and you are happy with the removal of the tape from your forms and with the technique for removal, you may use the product. You must follow the usage instructions given with the product for each use. Monitor the product during use, and discontinue and remove the product if you feel it is compromising your breast forms in any way. As breast forms age you may find they are less tolerant to the use of adhesives, so their use must be monitored.