I just wanted to give you an update on my situation and stance with regard to the outbreak.
- I am on immune system supressing medication, so I take things very seriously. I follow hygiene rules carefully, and those around me do too. Your parcel will be packaged with clean fresh hands etc!
- I work from home and this should hopefully keep me safe and enable me to continue to run my store without any problems, getting your lovely items to you as needed.
- There may be delay in the postal service at this time, but hopefully this won't be too bad.
- If someone in my household goes into self-isolation, I shall shut my store from posting as I work from home where they will now be, and could therefore be at risk. My partner works for a specialist on infectious diseases, who is advising the government at present, and I am aware we know little about the virus yet. It should not last long enough to reach you on one of my parcels if I was infected, but in order to protect the postal service and you, I will stop posting in case. I don't want to risk it for the sake of 2 weeks.
- If this happens, I will pop banners over my site, notify on Facebook etc.
I hope you all stay healthy during this. Please please wash your hands well regularly and for longer, don't get too close to people in public if you can avoid it and stay away from super crowded places when you can.
As a side note, I suffer terribly from dry hands that crack and bleed ordinarily. I have found bar soap to be so much better for them and to have virtually stopped it. If you find your hands getting dry with the extra washing using liquid soap, make a swap to bar soap and you should find it much better.
Take care everyone